The Wind Industry
STRAIGHT TALK Industrial Wind Developer Tactics WeCAREsd.org
Developing and Constructing Wind Energy we-energies.com.
– Temporary access roads are constructed within a corridor approximately
40 feet wide. Upon completion of construction, temporary access roads are converted to smaller, permanent roads approximately 16 feet wide
– Foundations are constructed by excavating a hole, placing reinforcing steel
and pouring approximately 325 yards of concrete into the excavation. Each foundation is approximately 55 feet wide and 8 feet deep in the center. (Full PDF)
- Apex won’t keep its word to create local jobs
- Baraga County Wind Energy Forum
- Blight for Naught: Wind Turbines and the Rationalized Desecration of Nature
- Blown away by Mr. wind
- Climate@Noon hosts seminar on Baraga County project.
- COMMENTARY: PROPOSED ICEBREAKER WIND PROJECT NOT WHAT IT SEEMS
- Controversies persist after wind projects are operating.
- Don’t Let The Industry Fool You! Here Are Some Facts You Should Know!
- DOWN WIND – Wind Turbine documentary (part one)
- Electricity Prices Soaring In Top Wind Power States
- Fishermen’s houses burned to make way for wind farm.
- Florida Based Energy Company Violates New Law
- Hidden costs of wind power a burden to the local economy
- How to Spot Propaganda Techniques of the Wind Industry
- Impact of Wind Turbines on Market Value of Texas Rural Land
- It gets messy when clean energy plays dirty
- Known Weyerhaeuser Wind Farms or Projects.
- L’Anse Area School Board Informed on Wind Project
- L’Anse Township Board Meeting 8-8-2018: Stacking the Deck
- L’Anse Township Board Meeting 8-8-2018: Ignorance of the Law is No Excuse
- L’Anse Township Board Meeting 8-8-2018: Pro-wind, Proponents, Proposals
- Letter from Weyerhaeuser made available by the Planning Commission.
- Manufacturers of the turbines provide only a two-year warranty
- Massive Ontario forest fire sparked by wind farm construction during extreme fire ban, workers allege.
- Minnesota is blowing billions on wind power – Video
- More RES deception.
- More Wind Industry Deceptions.
- RES – Promise of jobs falls short as RES decides not to contract for road work locally.
- RES backing out of Miami and Cass County Projects
- RES Destroys roads with Wind Turbine Installation – finally agrees to pay for repairs.
- RES sells Texas Wind farm to Chinese company.
- RES Turbine Wind Project In Miami County Unlikely
- RES Wind project vote postponed opponents cite practice of hiring out of state non-union workers.
- Sales Pitch Deceit in brochures and ads, by the Wind Industry.
- Sales Pitch: 300 Jobs, The Truth: RES uses their own construction company.
- Sales Pitch: Industrial Turbines are Quiet – FALSE
- Sales Pitch: The roads will be as good or better.
- Sales Pitch: Turbines last 20 years – Reality only 3?
- The 176 billion dollars in free government money for wind turbines.
- The Double Standards Industry
- The Mining Gazette: RES drafts tax promise in L’Anse
- Time to start exposing the deception
- Top 10 Reasons RES’s Wind Turbine Project is a Mess: Cass County, In
- Township Planning Commission Allowing RES to Write the Zoning.
- Union laborers in Midtown protest hiring of out-of-state workers at unfair wages to build N.Y. wind energy farm
- Vestas – 100 MW Order for RES Project.
- Video: “You’ve clear cut our forest!” RES Ball Will Wind Project Hearing on Turbine height increase.
- Wabash County revises wind farm regulation relating to ‘shadow flicker’ –
- What Is The Cost Of Getting To A 100% “Renewable” Electric Grid?
- What’s the True Cost of Wind Power?
- Wind Energy consultant WEST, Inc, caught in deception, on Eagles in project area.
- Wind industry admits massive project will fail without subsidies
- Wind Turbine Real Time Data – The National Power Company of Iceland