Industrial Wind Energy – Construction
Here is a Wisconsin energy company’s photos of construction of a turbine on a flat farm field just off a public road. Construction of a Turbine on a Flat Farm Field
Construction photos, the reality. Tetratech/Delaney Construction photos Phots from multiple projects.
Henrik Svensson, Design Of Foundations For Wind Turbines. Structural Mechanics, LTH, Sweden. Printed by Wallin & Dalholm Digital AB, Lund, Sweden, December, 2010 (Pl).
- Arkwright Wind Farm Road Construction Issues.
- Baraga County Wind Energy Forum
- Blasting mountain top’s for wind turbines.
- Blasting report for an Industrial Wind Farm in Maine
- Circle tour of Lake Superior, marred by wind turbines.
- Lowell Mountains Vermont, Turbine construction, Video
- Mountain tops blasted to make room for Turbines.
- Photos show wind farm devastation of Algoma, Canada
- PLIGHT OF MOUNTAINTOP HABITAT
- RES Destroys roads with Wind Turbine Installation – finally agrees to pay for repairs.
- Road construction for Kibby Mountain, Maine Turbines.
- Sales Pitch: The roads will be as good or better.
- The destruction has already started on Mt. Arvon without a request for a special use permit
- The Sales Pitch: Wind projects use existing logging roads. – FALSE
- Turbines Require Roads — Big Roads
- Video – Terracon Survey work near Mount Arvon
- Video: RES Project Protests – Arkwright, New York.
- Wind Energy Documents: New Hampshire