Industrial Wind Energy – Construction
Here is a Wisconsin energy company’s photos of construction of a turbine on a flat farm field just off a public road. Construction of a Turbine on a Flat Farm Field
Construction photos, the reality. Tetratech/Delaney Construction photos Phots from multiple projects.
Charles Nmai. Support Systems, What to Consider when Concreting Wind
Turbine Foundations. Alternative Power Construction. Spring 2010
Henrik Svensson, Design Of Foundations For Wind Turbines. Structural Mechanics, LTH, Sweden. Printed by Wallin & Dalholm Digital AB, Lund, Sweden, December, 2010 (Pl).
- Arkwright Wind Farm Road Construction Issues.
- Baraga County Wind Energy Forum
- Blasting report for an Industrial Wind Farm in Maine
- Lowell Mountains Vermont, Turbine construction, Video
- Mountain tops blasted to make room for Turbines.
- PLIGHT OF MOUNTAINTOP HABITAT
- RES Destroys roads with Wind Turbine Installation – finally agrees to pay for repairs.
- Sales Pitch: The roads will be as good or better.
- The destruction has already started on Mt. Arvon without a request for a special use permit
- The Sales Pitch: Wind projects use existing logging roads. – FALSE
- Turbines Require Roads — Big Roads
- Video – Terracon Survey work near Mount Arvon
- Video: RES Project Protests – Arkwright, New York.
- Wind Energy Documents: New Hampshire