July 2016. Wind turbines cause chronic stress in badgers. in Great Britain. R. C. N. Agnew, V. J. Smith, , R. C. Fowkes. Journal of Wildlife Diseases: July 2016, Vol. 52, No. 3, pp. 459-467. https://doi.org/10.7589/2015-09-231 (PDF)
Ferrão da Costa et al., 2018 “According to a review by Lovich and Ennen (2013), the construction and operation of wind farms have both potential and known impacts on terrestrial vertebrates. Results have shown that the main impact of wind farms on wolves is the induced reduction on breeding site fidelity and reproductive rates.
2008, Joris Everaert , English Abstract: Effects of wind turbines on fauna in Flanders Instituut voor Natuur- en Bosonderzoek (Nature and Forest Institute), Brussels, Belgium. Download original document: “Effecten van windturbines op de fauna in Vlaanderen”
The Indirect Impacts of Wind Farms on Terrestrial Mammals: Insights from the Disturbance and Exclusion Effects on Wolves (Canis lupus) Gonçalo Ferrão da Costa, João Paula, Francisco Petrucci-Fonseca and Francisco Álvares
- Horrible Experience, Deer Hunting around turbines.
- Hunting in wind farm a horrible experience.
- Industrial Wind Energy: Incompatible With Hunting
- Norway rejects wind farm in favor of wild reindeer
- Proposed Project will cut right through Core Moose habitat
- WILDLIFE POPULATION DECLINES -Due to Industrialization of ridgelines.
- Wind Farm wants to restrict hunters