Information on lifespan, decommissioning, and the toxic waste and disposal issues.
- Another One Bites the Dust: Wisconsin Wind Farm Decommissioned After Just 20 Years
- Big Wind’s Dirty Little Secret: Toxic Lakes and Radioactive Waste
- Broken wind turbine dismantled, Great Falls College, Montana
- Disposal Of Wind Turbines A Major Environmental Concern
- Germany’s Wind Farms Are Ticking Time Bombs, A ‘Significant Danger’ To Environment!
- Higher Breakdown Risks and Maintenance Required for Newer Larger Wind Turbines.
- Renewable Energy Needs Huge Mineral Supply
- Retiring worn-out wind turbines could cost billions that nobody has
- Wind-turbine gearboxes chance of one or more of the 20 to 25 bearings failing within seven years is 37%.