Additional Governmental reports, studies information.
Reports and papers official governmental agencies. This list covers multiple topics. Including: U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service, National Renewable Energy Laboratory, National Academy of Sciences, U.S. Geological Survey (USGS), LIGO, VIRGO
December 15, 2016, Wind Lidar Activities in the United States. National Renewable Energy Laboratory. Andrew Clifton, Jennifer Newman, Alexandra St. Pé, G. Valerio Iungo, Sonia Wharton, Tommy Herges, Matthew Filippelli, Philippe Pontbriand, and Evan Osler
July 2016, An Initial Evaluation of Siting Considerations on Current and Future Wind Deployment. National Renewable Energy Laboratory. Suzanne Tegen, Eric Lantz, Trieu Mai, Donna Heimiller, and Maureen Hand, (Eduardo Ibanez GE Energy Consulting)
Sept. 30, 2014, IFT&E Industry Report: Wind Turbine-Radar Interference Test Summary
- All-renewable energy is a prescription for disaster
- Habitat Changes, In Turn,Influence The Health Of Wildlife Populations
- KBIC member submitted a formal request for discretionary review of the FAA obstruction evaluation of the Summit Lake Wind Project.
- LIGO study of the transmission of seismic vibrations from large wind turbines
- NREL: Wind Maps
- Siting and Barrier Mitigation – Sandia Energy
- U.S. Geological Survey, Forest and Rangeland Ecosystem Science Center
- Wind Turbine Visibility and Visual Impact Threshold Distances
- Wind Turbines On The Great Lakes Threaten Migratory Birds