Economics and other Disadvantages
Goldberg, M., K. Sinclair, and M. Milligan. 2004. “Job and Economic Development Impact (JEDI) Model: A User-Friendly Tool to Calculate Economic Impacts from Wind Projects.” NREL/CP -500-35953. National Renewable Energy Laboratory.
Disadvantages of Wind Farms to municipalities This is from larc.ca in Canada so much of the tax information does not apply. But the other information is valuable.
Retiring worn-out wind turbines could cost billions that nobody has
Ohio’s Blue Creek Wind Farm: Predictable Underperformance, Iberdrola project
- “Nature is obviously serious business”, Study values natural assets and open spaces have an estimated value of $800 million.
- Can Offshore Wind Turbines Succeed in the Great Lakes?
- Cheap price for the sale of our wilderness heritage.
- Cold Air: Vampire Turbines In July
- Disposal Of Wind Turbines A Major Environmental Concern
- Does Wind Energy fit with area’s long-term plan?
- Electricity Prices Soaring In Top Wind Power States
- Frank Keating Wind Turbines “Big Mistake” 60 Sec Ad Video
- Hidden costs of wind power a burden to the local economy
- If clean-tech and green-tech are the jobs of tomorrow, as their boosters tirelessly claim, then our job prospects are bleak indeed.
- Impact of Wind Turbines on Market Value of Texas Rural Land
- Industrial Wind Energy: Incompatible With Hunting
- Industrial Wind Turbines 25% Property Value Decline
- Industrial Wind Turbines May Result in $27 Million Property Value Decline
- Minnesota is blowing billions on wind power – Video
- More Wind Industry Deceptions.
- Presentation: Why Utility Scale Wind Power is Wrong for Vermont.
- Property value loss from North Stormont wind farm in the millions: Wind Concerns Ontario
- Renewable energy stocks slide as Ontario vows to scrap clean-power projects – to cut electricity prices.
- RES sells Texas Wind farm to Chinese company.
- Retiring worn-out wind turbines could cost billions that nobody has
- Sales Pitch: Turbines last 20 years – Reality only 3?
- Solar And Wind Really Do Increase Electricity Prices
- Study: Wind Power Increases Dependence on Fossil Fuels in EU
- The Health Benefits of Trees
- The Impacts to Ecotourism
- The Mining Gazette: RES drafts tax promise in L’Anse
- View of Turbines reduces home values by 15%
- What Is The Cost Of Getting To A 100% “Renewable” Electric Grid?
- What’s the True Cost of Wind Power?
- Wild Horse Wind Farm in Kittitas County goes to ‘Hunt by Reservation’
- Wind Energy production as fickle as – The wind.
- Wind farm foes dispute economic benefits of project
- Wind Farm wants to restrict hunters
- Wind industry admits massive project will fail without subsidies
- Wind turbines have reduced property values, court says
- Windfarms have no monetary effect on the local school district general fund.