Economics and other Disadvantages
Disadvantages of Wind Farms to municipalities This is from larc.ca in Canada so much of the tax information does not apply. But the other information is valuable.
Retiring worn-out wind turbines could cost billions that nobody has
Ohio’s Blue Creek Wind Farm: Predictable Underperformance, Iberdrola project
- Can Offshore Wind Turbines Succeed in the Great Lakes?
- Cheap price for the sale of our wilderness heritage.
- Cold Air: Vampire Turbines In July
- Disposal Of Wind Turbines A Major Environmental Concern
- Does Wind Energy fit with area’s long-term plan?
- Electricity Prices Soaring In Top Wind Power States
- Frank Keating Wind Turbines “Big Mistake” 60 Sec Ad Video
- Hidden costs of wind power a burden to the local economy
- Industrial Wind Energy: Incompatible With Hunting
- L’Anse Township Board Meeting 8-8-2018: Pro-wind, Proponents, Proposals
- Minnesota is blowing billions on wind power – Video
- More Wind Industry Deceptions.
- Presentation: Why Utility Scale Wind Power is Wrong for Vermont.
- Renewable energy stocks slide as Ontario vows to scrap clean-power projects – to cut electricity prices.
- RES sells Texas Wind farm to Chinese company.
- Retiring worn-out wind turbines could cost billions that nobody has
- Sales Pitch: Turbines last 20 years – Reality only 3?
- Study: Wind Power Increases Dependence on Fossil Fuels in EU
- The Impacts to Ecotourism
- The Mining Gazette: RES drafts tax promise in L’Anse
- View of Turbines reduces home values by 15%
- What Is The Cost Of Getting To A 100% “Renewable” Electric Grid?
- What’s the True Cost of Wind Power?
- Will L’Anse township risk losing tourism opportunities for the sake of unreliable short term tax benefits?
- Wind Energy production as fickle as – The wind.
- Wind Farm wants to restrict hunters
- Wind industry admits massive project will fail without subsidies
- Windfarms have no monetary effect on the local school district general fund.