Research and Information on Wind Zoning.
Zoned Out: An Analysis of Wind Energy Zoning in Four Midwest States
Alissa Doerr. December 2014. (PDF)
WECS Wind Zoning Samples
Kosciusko County, Indiana Zoning Ordinance, Revised October 16, 2018
- Another RES project stopped. Interesting info on Robert’s Rules.
- AP News – UP wind-farm critics submit signatures to force election
- ‘Friends’ lawsuit seeks injunction
- “A lot of technical questions”: No Answers.
- Extent of Forest District Land in L’Anse Township.
- Feb 6th – Special meeting Arvon Township Planning Commission: Wind Turbine Zoning and Presentation
- Illinois – DeWitt County Regional Planning Commission votes against wind farm.
- Industrial Wind Farms Bring Political Conflict, Recalls and Lawsuit to Township
- L’Anse Planning Commission Amends Zoning.
- L’Anse Sentinel » Wind referendum moving forward
- L’Anse Township Board Meeting 8-8-2018 – Dedicated Service
- L’Anse Township Board Meeting 8-8-2018: No Wind, No Nonsense, No Due Process
- L’Anse Township Board Meeting 8-8-2018: Stacking the Deck
- L’Anse Township Board Meeting 8-8-2018: Ignorance of the Law is No Excuse
- L’Anse Township Board Meeting 8-8-2018: No Wind, No Due Diligence, No Answers
- L’Anse Township Board Meeting 8-8-2018: Pro-wind, Proponents, Proposals
- L’Anse Township considers wind turbine proposal
- L’Anse Township has announced a meeting of the Planning Commission on Thursday, September 27 at 6:00 pm at the Township Hall
- L’Anse Township Board meeting, Anti-wind vote petition OK’d
- L’Anse wind project gets zone change
- Letter from Weyerhaeuser made available by the Planning Commission.
- Local News Coverage: Planning Commission public hearing.
- Local News: More questions than comments
- Minnesota DNR 2018: updated best management practices for Wind Energy
- Oklahoma moves forward on stricter Wind Regulations
- Penn Forest Wind turbine project denied
- Petition for Referendum Filed with Township Clerk.
- Planning Commission following Process and fulfilling their legal responsibilities.
- Press Release – Referendum
- RES Americas cancels 600 MW wind project in Cass County Indiana
- RES and Weyerhaeuser push for non-standard blade clearances.
- SPECIAL MEETING & PUBLIC HEARING L’ANSE TOWNSHIP PLANNING COMMISSION – June 28, 2018 6:00 p.m.
- Taking it to the next logical and most responsible level –give the voters a chance to say what they want.
- The referendum process for zoning ordinances has been started.
- Township Planning Commission Allowing RES to Write the Zoning.
- Township Planning Commission Meeting November 21st, 2018
- Trespass Zoning and why setbacks need to be to property lines.
- UP wind-farm critics submit signatures to force election
- Videos: L’Anse Planning Commission Meeting November, 21st 2018.
- Wabash County revises wind farm regulation relating to ‘shadow flicker’ –
- Wind Referendum Moves Forward. L’Anse Sentinel 11-14- 2018
- Wind Turbines on the Ballot, – Word on the Street